The Perks and Terrors of Driving a KYMCO 50 Agility Scooter
by John Fram
My partner and I recently acquired a KYMCO 50 Agility Scooter for $1,700 after tax, on a loan. Upon experience with this machine, I have compiled the following benefits and concerns to keep in mind when debating the purchase of this mode of transportation.
- Goes 100 miles to the gallon.
- Doesn’t require a motorcycle license.
- Comfortable seating.
- Only $125 a month.
- Can kill you.
- No, really, you can die on this thing.
- I’m not kidding; you could brake too hard and hit a tree, street light, stop sign.
- People can ram into you.
- Everything that you are as a person can, in one hideous blink, be scattered across ten square yards of asphalt.
- Goes 100 miles a gallon!