It’s Monday, which means it’s time to check in with our weekend spending.
Last week, I estimated that I would spend $100 on Disneyland food, $40 on the Lyft from my hotel to the airport, $20 on the Lyft from the airport to my apartment, and $150 on a same-day grocery delivery order once I got home.
- $41.46 on food (looks like I estimated WAY HIGH there)
- $16.15 on four Haunted Mansion postcards, which now hang in my home office as if they were the full-sized artwork I was too cheap to buy
- $23 on the Lyft from my hotel to the Orange County airport
- $17 on the Lyft from the Cedar Rapids airport to my apartment
- $150.47 on the grocery order
Total spending: $248.08.
How about you?
Support The Billfold