It’s Monday, which means it’s time to check in with our weekend spending.
Last week, I estimated that I would spend $100 on Disneyland food, $40 on the Lyft from my hotel to the airport, $20 on the Lyft from the airport to my apartment, and $150 on a same-day grocery delivery order once I got home.
- $41.46 on food (looks like I estimated WAY HIGH there)
- $16.15 on four Haunted Mansion postcards, which now hang in my home office as if they were the full-sized artwork I was too cheap to buy
- $23 on the Lyft from my hotel to the Orange County airport
- $17 on the Lyft from the Cedar Rapids airport to my apartment
- $150.47 on the grocery order
Total spending: $248.08.
How about you?
Support The Billfold on Patreon
The Billfold continues to exist thanks to support from our readers. Help us continue to do our work by supporting us on Patreon.